Liquid Aeration breaks down thatch and loosens topsoil. This process increases water penetration, encourages root growth, and increases oxygen in the soil. Liquid Aeration breaks the bonds between molecules in the soil, creating space for roots to expand. Lawns with deeper roots have healthier and thicker turf.
The benefits of Liquid Aeration:
- No more plugs all over the lawn!
- Reduces soil compaction.
- Increases water penetration.
- Increases irrigation savings.
- Increases plant root mass.
- Eliminates damage to underground sprinkler and dog fences.
Liquid Aeration combined with our lawn care services provides a strong, healthy, lawn.